Greg Rollet and the New Music Economy has worked with or been featured on:
“I gotten over 113 new emails after taking Greg’s advice by using a squeeze page. My emails are averaging a 65% open rate instead of about 25%. I actually have made sales while sleeping instead having to hustle the streets selling CDs, thanks to the system I set up which I learned from the New Music Economy. I got so much value out of the New Music Economy.”
Quiet Entertainer, DJ and Performer from Memphis, TN
“I’ve been following what Greg has been releasing for a while now, and I can honestly say that my marketing skills have exploded. NME blueprint has by far been the most beneficial music related item I own. If you are serious about your music, listen to Greg. He knows his stuff and will get you to where you want to be.”
-Adam Hoek (musician and entrepreneur)
“Saving time and owning my own website in wordpress was the goal rather than relying on Bandzoogle, Band vista or Reverbnation. Finding Greg Rollett on Mashable, I contacted him immediately to check out what he was doing for the music business. The NME, showed me how to build my website and integrate a killer automated email system along with marketing strategies and personal engagement with fans that has proven to work. From creating video marketing to creating/selling products, and how to leverage an audience through social media… Greg is clear in his delivery with video, mind maps and workbooks to get the most from his action plan. And he is FUN to work with!”
-Paula Gallo the lead vocalist of KinkSlip
So, What Exactly Is The NME Blueprint?
The NME Blueprint is the ultimate blueprint to create a business that supports your musician lifestyle. Through 12 step-by-step modules, taught by Greg Rollett from Gen-Y Rock Stars, you will learn exactly:
- Who Your Fans Are
- Where They Hang Out
- How To Get Your Music In Front Of Them
- And Convert Them Into Buyers and Customers
Inside of each and every module you will receive:
- Step by step videos that walk you through setting up every facet of your music business
- The exact resources and tools we use with our high profile and indie artists
- An actionable workbook to help you take what you learn and get started
- Downloadable MP3′s that answer all the burning questions from each module
- Homework assignments with deadlines to ensure you are consuming AND implementing the materials
- Access to Greg and his team through interactive discussions at the end of every module
What Am I Going To Learn?
Module 1 – Your New Musician Mindset
In this module Greg walks you through the backbone of your new music business. In the videos and workbooks you will learn:
- Setting real world goals for your music career
- How to create a marketing first mindset without sacrificing creativity in creating your music
- How to think like an entrepreneur and create a long term music business plan
Module 2 – Discovering Your Fanbase
In this module you begin to create your ideal fan and learn everything about them. This will help you make better decisions on marketing, live shows and partners as well as sell things to the right audience. In this module you will learn:
- How to discover who you are and what your sound is in order to market it
- How to get over the “our music is original and sounds like nothing else” career suicidal elevator pitch
- How to create your niche fan base overnight
Module 3 – Creating Your Squeeze Page And Fan Collection Headquarters
In this module you will learn why email is still the biggest income generator in the music business and why 99% of musicians get it wrong. After this module you will get it right and you will be a master at creating money every time you hit send. After Module 3 you will:
- Know the sequence to send new fans to get them interested and then turned into buyers
- Have the templates and examples to create these pages yourself in minutes
- Learn why using a cheap, free email marketing service is costing you piles of cash that you think you are saving
Module 4 – Email Marketing For Musicians
In this module Greg gets you to being creating an email marketing campaign to create a bond, a trust and an authority position with your fans to get them to do anything you want them to. In this module you will learn:
- How to use your emails to create a virtual ATM
- How to write emails that hypnotize your fans and get them to become the most loyal and crazy fans any musician could ask for
- How to setup an autoresponder so you can talk to your new fans in Japan while you sleep the night away, running your music business on autopilot
Module 5 – Advanced Email Marketing
In this module Greg shows you the difference between YOU and the rest of the music industry and it has a whole lot to do with segmentation. This critical module will teach you:
- How to tell the difference between a casual fan and a super fan and why they need different messages and products
- How to create your autoresponder sequence to take fans down the funnel while making them extremely happy to be a part of your world
- How to build your mailing list 10 fold overnight
Module 6 – Creating Products Your Fans Are Begging To Buy
In this module you will start creating products that your fans want and that produce a good return and high margin for you. In this money making module you will learn:
- How to create music based products that make you more money than CD’s and 99 cent downloads ever could
- How to create nonmusic products that your fans are begging for you to create and sell them
- How to create memberships so your best fans pay you money every month no matter if you have never toured or visited their city (extremely powerful music business builder)
Module 7 – Video Marketing For Musicians
In this module you learn how to take advantage of the biggest untapped avenue in your marketing arsenal, video. And these aren’t your MTV music videos that get attention and build your musician lifestyle. Not at all. Check out this module and discover:
- The equipment used to create viral marketing videos that music fans eat up and share all over the web
- How to create videos even if you are scared to get on camera
- How to send your videos to tons of video sites instantly and get more fans in more places…
Module 8 – Leveraging OPA
In this module Greg shows you the exact marketing strategy that he uses to get coverage all over the Internet to grow his own business, including appearances on FOX, ABC, Mashable, Hypebot and more. This is how to do marketing in today’s New Music Economy. Learn:
- How to find the biggest sites that will send you all of their traffic for free
- How to create content that gets picked up all over the web shutting down your servers due to the workload
- The exact places, resources and secrets to get more sites, press and industry pro’s writing about your music and getting new fans to join your mailing list!
Module 9 – Using Social Media To Grow Your Fan Base Virally
In this module you finally use Social Media the right way and stop wasting your precious time sending Tweets about your dinner. Greg will help you learn:
- How to create a real social media strategy that grows organically
- How to create a powerful Facebook page and get more fans to ‘Like’ your page and join your Tribe
- How to find the overlooked sites not names Facebook and Twitter to build your fan army
Module 10 – Blogging And SEO
In this module you will learn how to use your time effectively to create content your fans want and how to use it to tell Google to send you more fans just like them! In Module 10 you will learn:
- How to create a content schedule so you are always top of mind in the eyes of your fans
- How to use WordPress and effectively use it to engage your fans
- Why you need to worry about SEO, but only on these effective things that Google and you should care about to send new fans to your site
Module 11 – Spending Money To Make Money
In Module 11, Greg shows you some ways to spend your marketing and advertising money effectively to find new fans, test your lead single and get the feedback you need before spending money in the wrong places. In this module you will learn:
- How to use the Pay Per Play advertising model to test your lead single before spending money on costly radio
- The most effective ways to use Facebook ads to target your exact fans and get them into your new fan funnel
- How to buy traffic on Google for pennies and put your ads right on the pages used by the biggest artists in your genre
Module 12 – The Product Launch Method For Releasing Anything As An Indie Musician
In module 12 we bring it all together, taking all 11 weeks and launch your new album to thousands of fans, affiliates and the press. Learn the exact tactics, timeline and strategy to create your ideal musician lifestyle when you learn:
- What a product launch is and why it works in every industry and business around the world and how to apply it to the music business
- How to create products that sell out before they go on sale to the public
- How to setup your product launch and get everyone in your industry promoting you, making you the star in your market and making a ton of money in the process!
Join today for only $495 or 3 Monthly Payments Of $197
“Greg has adapted a brilliant way to teach independent musicians how to become entrepreneurs.”
Wicked D from NetworkOrDie.com
“Greg is the Frank Kern of the music marketing niche.”
Ian Clifford from Make It In Music
- Access to over 15 hours of training videos to help me start my “real” music business
- 12 Action Taking Workbooks to help me implement what I learn and get more fans and make more money as an indie musician
- The Q&A Calls that answer every question about each module
- Access to Greg and his team to get specific answers to every question you have that is stopping you from growing your music business
- An Iron Clad 30 Day, Money Back Guarantee
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back GuaranteeLet Me Take All The Risk.
Look, you are investing a lot by joining me today. The blueprint laid out has helped hundreds of musicians just like you over the past few years build an incredible lifestyle and business as an indie musician. So here’s the deal…
If for whatever reason the materials don’t resonate with you, or you don’t think the NME Blueprint is a good fit, just shoot me an email and I’ll instantly refund 100% of your investment, no questions asked.
So you have nothing to lose, really and an incredible music business and music career to gain.
“Watching Your “New Music Economy” video – f*&^ing dope work, no lie. Thank you for existing.”
Justin Boland, artist and owner, World Around Records
“I’ll be blunt with you, Greg is one of the leaders in the digital music space. Greg likes to talk about this “new music economy” we are in right now. I think he’s onto something coming from the Internet Marketing and Entertainment worlds. If you are serious about having a career in the music industry, one not dictated by the major labels, clear channel radio or any of the dinosaurs that can barely check their own email, then you need to check this out.”
Casey from RockProper.com
New Bonuses Just Announced
If you are one of the 1st 100 NEW students into the NME Blueprint, you are not only going to receive the 12 most action packed modules ever created in the music marketing and music business industry, you are also going to receive the following Fast Action Bonuses to use in your music career:
- Instant access to BandWPThemes, the best selling WordPress Theme created just for musicians
- Digital access to the original New Music Economy course that explains the backstory and psychology of the New Music Economy System
- 2 Live Audio Calls on balancing creativity and music with Matthew Goldfarb and Jared Kellser. These 2 calls will help you make more money and be more creative than ever before and were previously only heard by my private coaching students.
- The “How To Take Action” video from my Ambitious Profits DVD Membership. This video will show you why some people succeed and others continue to fail
Your Investment In The NME Blueprint Series
This course is an investment. It’s not cheap, by traditional music business products standards. It’s also much less expensive than getting me on your roster for 3 months. My rates start at $2,500 a month to get me on the phone. So…
There are some conditions to joining the NME Blueprint
Your music needs to be great and it needs to be ready or close to ready to sell now. No amount of marketing or business training can help sell bad products. If your music is not ready, then please hold off.
If you think you will be Jay-Z after watching the 12 modules and hanging with me, DO NOT give me your money. This is not a get rich quick course. It’s a blueprint to help you understand the business and marketing side that will help you start to manifest your dreams and goals. If you want to be a millionaire in 12 weeks, play the lotto or head to Vegas and get real good at counting cards.
And the last type that need not apply is the artist that is going to soak in everything and then do nothing. You are going to watch all the videos, print out the PDF’s and sit on all the calls and in 12 weeks you will have never taken your pen out or changed a damn thing on your website. If this is you, please stay on the sidelines.
So, if you are going to kick ass, want to develop some goals to help you achieve your lifestyle dreams and want to start getting your music into more ears and helping to add real value to people’s lives then here is how you invest in the NME Blueprint.
There are 2 payment plans.
The first is 3 monthly payments of $197. You will be billed today and then again in 30 days and again 30 days thereafter. You will have 100% access to all the materials, and will immediately have access to the bonuses stated above.
The second is a one time payment of $495. You will also have 100% access to all the course materials, the mastermind sessions and the bonuses.
Signup and choose your payment plan by clicking the button below:
If you think you have what it takes to create a real business, and take God given talents and share them with the world, this is your opportunity to invest in yourself. The right blueprint can take you from where you are today to where you want to be. It has worked for hundreds of musicians before you and will work for the musicians around you.
Are you ready to take that leap and join me today?
Remember, that you have 30 days to try the NME Blueprint and if, for any reason, you think it’s not for you, I will give you 100% of your money back.
So really, you can watch all 12 module, 15 hours of video, do the homework, fill out the workbooks and listen to the Q&A calls, then get your money back. That really is putting my money where my mouth is.
Let me ask you one last thing…
- How much money did you spend on gear this year, or last month?
- How much on beer after the show?
- How much on the things that HAVE NOT made an impact in your career?
- How much can you continue to waste?
- How long before you give up and go into a career you despise?
Join the NME Blueprint and make a career out of your music. You are going to be really happy that you did…
Greg Rollett from Gen-Y Rock Stars
Need to ask Greg and his team a question? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org